This theme has two plugins included, which are
- Email Subscriber
Add subscription forms on website, send HTML newsletters & automatically notify subscribers about new blog posts once it gets published.
- Send notification emails to subscribers when new posts are published.
- Option to schedule mail (Cron job option) or send them manually.
- Collect customer emails by adding a subscription box (Widget/Shortcode/PHP Code).
- Double opt-in and single opt-in facility for subscribers.
- Email notification to admin when user signs up (Optional).
- Automatic welcome mail to subscribers (Optional).
- Unsubscribe link in the mail.
- Import/Export subscribers emails.
- HTML editor to compose newsletters.
- Send newsletters.
- Alphabetized list in send mail page.
- Sent mail status and when it was viewed.
- Support localization or internationalization.
- Include/exclude categories while sending a newsletter.
- Ability to control user access (Roles and Capabilities).
See more details. Email Subscriber Plugin
- Regenerate Thumbnail
Allows you to regenerate your thumbnails after changing the thumbnail sizes.
Regenerate Thumbnails allows you to regenerate the thumbnails for your image attachments. This is very handy if you’ve changed any of your thumbnail dimensions (via Settings -> Media) after previously uploading images or have changed to a theme with different featured post image dimensions.
You can either regenerate the thumbnails for all image uploads, individual image uploads, or specific multiple image uploads.
See more deails. Regenerate Thumbnail Plugin